Monday, January 26, 2009

Holy Crap! Look at the SNOW!

It has snowed 11 yes 11 inches today in Cedar City, so far today, this means it is till snowing!!!!! I thought you might like the snow on the bike!!!
The white truck is my neighbors truck that he hasn't moved all day and this is how it looks. I'm not even kidding about getting 11 inches of snow today. it looks like Edward Scissor hands gone wild! So after finally driving through the treacherous streets I came home and made a snow angel in the back yard as per my mom's request.
Let's just say that I got a little snowy while I made it and I had to go inside and get all of the snow out of my pants!! Well I hope that it's not this snowy where you are and if it is I hope that you go make a snow angel.
Have a great day!!!! Courtney

2 comments:

Leavitt's said...

WOW. That is alot of snow Court. Thanks for making a "Snow Angel" for me. Next post you'll have to put up pictures of your new car, "Ole Blue" a distant cousin to Old Faithful, your last car. Love ya tons! Mom

Ashley said...

so sorry to hear about kallie!! i remember the day you guys got her. glad she isn't suffering anymore though. :) miss you guys! looks like you had a blast on your birthday!! fun!!