Thursday, January 8, 2009

The curse of the car

So I promised my mom that I would try and write on the blog and take pictures of the interesting things that happen, and I think this is really interesting. I want to tell you first of all that I am ok.
Now the story of my car. It starts about a week and a half ago when I finally got the electrical system fixed for $550.00. Then I got it registered and ready to go and so I felt on top of things, but I guess it wasn't meant to be. Yesterday when I was driving to work, minding my own business a car hit me. This is what my car looks like now. Yep it's not my week. So needless to say I can't even drive my freshly fixed car. Well I'll keep you updated on what happens with my car and I wish you all luck with your cars.
P.S. Pray for my car.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Oh my gosh! That really stinks!! I am so glad you are ok . . . and I'll be praying for your car. ;)

Jill said...

Don't you wish you could go back and get your money back from the autoshop? I have had similar things happen and it stinks. Sorry.

Leavitt's said...

I love interesting things, not things that want to make me cry. Next time, nothing scary for this Mom to see. I am just glad I do pray for you everyday and that you were not hurt.

tatum said...

oh my goodness, it's so not your week!! car issues are the worst.....if it makes you feel any better, i had so many car incidents when i was younger, three totaled cars before i was 18....and a bunch of fender benders, some were my fault but most were not.....some cars just attract trouble. =) i'll still keep your little roadster in my prayers. =)