Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Valentines!

Nothing say's its' Valentines like Conversation Hearts! Kandace and our little friend James had some fun with my new camera and so I thought I would share with you.
TRUE LOVE...Baby I Love you!!!
I think they were taking these fun pictures for Courtney....but I loved them and wanted to post them.

Yep, they were totally being SILLY WILLIES!
Life is never boring around here....well then again when no one is here, it is totally BORING!
Doesn't Kandace look so HOT! She should totally put this as her FB profile picture!
James LOVES to play games whenever he comes over. When I walked in from work he was sitting at the table playing "Go Fish" with Kandace. When he saw me he looked up and said "Mamma K! Did you miss me so bad you couldn't stand it?" Yes, we do miss our Jamies E Buckets (AKA James) when he isn't around. Thank goodness we have him to make us all smile while Courtney is away. Oh course he also had to tease me about that too. He said "My Courtney..." Edging me to say "Oh no....she's MY COURTNEY" Then with that cute grin he said "Remember we Share!" We wish you all a "HAPPY VALENTINES" And remember
"We Love You"!!!

2 comments:

Marci said...

These pictures are oh so cool! What a cute post. James is growing up! Dang! How great that he loves to come to your fun home. I can see why!

Ashley said...

Cute!! I remember that little guy, he's not so little anymore huh! Love you all!