Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 29thish Birthday!

Okay, so a month ago I celebrated my birthday. We actually celebrated a day early since it was Sunday and everyone had the day off. You know how it is, life gets crazy on the weekdays! So my wonderful family made me a yummy dinner. Almond crusted Tilapia. Yummm! This was an act of love since no one cares much for fish but me. Steve did a great job! Casey made my birthday cake. Normally I make an Ice Cream cake for birthday's. Another act of Love...Angel Food Cake, Strawberries and whip cream. Double Yummo!
Someone tried to pull a funny and accidently but "52" on my cake, I helped correct that right away. Humm...I wonder who would do such a thing? For my birthday Steve got me 10-sessions for training for a TRI with a trainer. I have gone three times and have a loooooonnnnngggg way to go with the swimming portion. I thought I would die after the first time. but I am headed back again this week! Hopefully I will be ready for my TRI in April.
The morning of my real birthday I had this fabulous surprise in my yard! It was so fun to find at 4 AM as I headed out to work. Kandace took a picture for me. Thank you to Steve's wonderful Aunt Linda and her new business..."Card in a Yard" So fun!
And these cuties came over that night and played the piano for an hour for me. Ahhh...it was the best birthday ever. Thank you Tasha and Bridget for making me SMILE!!! I have the best family and friends ever!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Happy late birthday! I wish I would have noticed your cool yard. That is such a fun idea!!!