Sunday, July 11, 2010

Haupt Reunion 2010

Wow, where did the time go? This week was the "Haupt Family Reunion" Once again it was held up at the Girls Camp near Huntsville, UT. We had a fantastic time, and LOVE being together every two years to laugh and play as a family. I was in charge of all the FOOD this year, and I think we all gained 10-lbs. Playing and eating is what the HAUPTS do best. This is the 12 of the 15 brave souls that went on the waterfall hike. It is such a beautiful hike, but very steep. Worth every sore muscle.
Just having some fun on the hike! Rebekah, Hannah, me, Nancy and David.
Proud we made it to the WATERFALL!! Mikie letting Olive feel how cold the water is. She loved it.
Cool Nephew JORDAN, King of the hill.My two cute Nieces Rebekah and Hannah. They let me hangout with them until my family arrived on Friday night. Okay.....The HAUPT FAMILY TALENTSHOW. I promise you would be soo entertained if you could be there. This is Grandpa Haupt and Aunt Vicki with their rendition of "JABBERWOCKY" And then the talent that brought down the HOUSE!!! My soo COOL brother David and his kids did a SYNCHRONIZE swimming skit. Holy Cow. talk about too funny. I tried to download the video of this and it didn't take, so use your imagination.....laugh alot! It was GREAT!!! Courtney treated us with her harmonica and we all had to sing "Silent Night". This wouldn't download either. Dang, you missed some great talent!After the Talent show, we all helped Casey and Kandace get settled in then it was time for the FIRE and SMORES! We all sat around for hours laughing our heads off at the crazy jokes everyone was telling....just ask Courtney to share one of hers.....well, maybe not.Saturday, before we left, I talked my COOL brother David into taking me and my cousin Sandy on a bike ride, just a short 15 miler. (He normally rides 50 miles a day) Here we are on the most beautiful bike ride. It reminded me alot of the scenery in Germany. Breath taking. We had too much fun riding the tandem, what alot of work for two 29 year olds!
When we got back from the ride we helped clean the lodge then we had to say our GOODBYES. In honor of Cameron, I asked the group to pull a "CAMERON POSE" So this one is for you Cameron, your family LOVES YOU!
After we left, we decided to take our time getting home and we stopped in Huntsville. We had a yummy picnic lunch, then my adorable children played on the PLAYGROUND!
This is the girls seeing who can swing the highest. Tineke could hit a branch when she went high!

Courtney had fun on the climbing wall!
And last striking a pose on the play tires. We all had such a great time as a family with our extended family. FAMILES ARE FOREVER!!! And we sure do love our FAMILY!!! Thanks for the great reunion, and we will see you all in 2-very short years! ( And all my missionaries will be back!!!!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You guys are always having so much fun! I hope I can raise my kids with fun family memories all the time like you guys do!

Wylee, Linda & family said...

Thanks for sharing. I "almost" felt like I was there. I'll cross my fingers that I can be at the next one in just two short years. (Maybe my new bionic knees will be working by then. LOL) Linda