Sunday, May 9, 2010

Courtney's SSU Institute Graduation

Last weekend Courtney moved home from SSU. She will spend the summer at Oakcrest then head out for her mission. It was an exhusting weekend, but always fun. I headed down to Cedar City Thursday afternoon, and got there in time to attend her Institute Graduation. As I sat waiting for the program to start, I noticed something a little strange. I leaned over to Bridget and said "Why are there soo many Girls Graduating"? There were about 60 GIRLS and only about 4 GUYS graduating. Then it occured to me. I leaned over again and said "Oh...I bet they are all on missions". We laughed. So here we all are after graduation. Courtney has such wonderful friends. I will miss coming down to visit and sleeping on the floor. They are such a part of our family.
This is Courtney, Bridget and Lexi. My GIRLS. We had a great night together. Did you know that Ceder City pretty much closes at 9 PM. We tried to go eat after graduation and the first restrurant was just putting up their CLOSED sign. We tried a couple of others, they were closed. We ended up at a cute pizza place and had some great giggles and laughs. The GIRLS stayed up late together, spending their last night as roomates together. Where did the time go, I swear I was just moving Courtney down to school yesterday. We know that although the GIRLS are not together everyday now, they will be friends forever!


1 comment:

cathy haupt said...

Oh, wow!! I can't believe it either! My "little Courtney" has grown up! I still love you lots!
Love, G Haupt