Thursday, March 25, 2010

Casey's new BBQ

Casey got a bonus at work about a month ago and decided he needed a new grill. He wanted us to come over and BBQ, so we decided to get together this past Sunday, while Courtney was on Spring Break. Here he is....cooking us some burgers...not just any burger mind you, but one of Cameron's specialty ONION JAM BURGERS! Here is Casey enjoying his juicy Onion Jam Burger. Can you say "Ummmm"
So why Casey was slaving away at the BBQ the girls played Guitar Hero. Another family favorite past time. I know Colby is totally enjoying himself, can you tell?
Courtney and Lexi are totally rockin out! Go "Lexi Spears"!
It was such a nice sunny day that Steve even rode his motorcycle over to Casey's. Courtney insisted on riding both ways with him, since it totally kills my knee to fling over the seat, I didn't put up to big of a fight. Thanks Casey and Tineke for letting us come over and take over your house for the BBQ. We had a good time, but really missed Cameron hanging out with us.
Oh, and doesn't Courtney look so "HOT" in her helmet and glasses? Next bike ride, I am on the back, and I better not have anyone trying to take me down! Big Daddy will take care of me!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

haha what is Kandace wearing? maybe it's the angle the picture is taken at......? :)