Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nothing says "I Love You" more than....

For all you lovers out there that may have missed Valentines, the big day was last Sunday. Our home was filled with so much love, that we shared with others. Those of you that know me, know that for the past 1 1/2 months I have been working 60-70 hours a week. So last Saturday when I got off work, I just wanted to go home and relax. No chance of this. Courtney was home for the weekend and had big plans. She invited friends, and Kandace invited friends to come over and celebrate Valentines with their version of a "Love" party. Courtney made homemade pizza for everyone, then gave the group a package of paper and scissors to cut out hearts to go give people they love "Heart Attacks" Courtney made homemade cookies while everyone else cut out and decorated hearts. Luckily for me, my true love called to see what was going on, and came home early with a bouquet of flowers and took me to dinner. We all had a wonderful Valentines. Here is just one of the houses that the group gave a "Heart Attack" to. Many homes were treated to their "Heart Attacks" and a plate of fresh made cookies.
Most of the kids spent the night, and Sunday morning before they all left Courtney and Bridget made "Heart" panacakes for everyone.

This is Bridget cuting out the panacakes into hearts. Courtney say's it was the best Valentines ever! Although I was very tired, it was fun to see all the kids having such a good time. Loved having all the fun at our house. Thanks Court, Love you!

Oh, and while I was downloading pictures I came across this one from my birthday. Yep...I turned 29 again. As soon as my kids can beat me in a race, I will turn 30....so I really will be 29 forever! :)

3 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

I love the rules for your age! makes you work harder. Glad you had such a fun valentines,and thanks for posting about cameron, his pics crack us up! We love ya!

Marci said...

Lots of love at the Leavitt home - always! Your family always does great stuff for the holidays, that is for sure. And next time Bridget is over, send her our way!!! We miss those kids!

Leavitt's said...

Hey mom, I bet I could beat you in a race right now...