Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vegas Girl Trip

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so we took lots of pictures on our "Vegas Girl Trip". Kandace and I flew to Vegas for the day last Friday to have our hair done by my cute niece Ashley. We filled our day with lots of fun. Cheryl picked us up at the airport and took us to the Bellagio to see the spring gardens. They were amazing! Cheryl, Kandace and me in front of the Paris. Starting our FUN for the day.
Here is Kandace and me in front of the Bellagio. Loved the sunny warm day, it was a nice 77 degrees, something we hadn't enjoyed since last fall.
The Poppies in the garden.
A snail made from roses and different flowers. Soo cool.

Cheryl, Kandace and me, notice the water arches over our heads. They were real, we couldn't figure out how it worked, but people were getting all wet checking the water out.
There was a cool green house full of colorful butterflies, this one stopped to pose for us.
Quinn shows off his Daddy's new police hat. Meme Cheryl is proud of her cute and very smart grandson.
Me, Kandace, Ashley and Cheryl at Ashley's salon.
Ashely spent over 3 1/2 hours doing three heads of hair. She is my "Hair Whisperer" I think we wore her out. Thanks Ash, you are amazing!

Kandace and me at the end of the day at the airport. We had too much fun and the time went way too fast. We decided next time we will stay longer and catch a show with Cheryl. Thanks for the fun day Cheryl and Ashely, Love ya!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It should have been...Bye Bye Blue..or something along the lines of that since next time you will have to drive or do a southwest trip. Oh well..I guess you have done that before!