Monday, December 1, 2008

We Hit Thanksgiving...Running!

Here we all are, Thanksgiving morning at the "Human Race" 5K. The kids joined me last year and have decided to make this a Thanksgiving tradition. My cousin Sandy and her friend joined us too. This year there were 2000 entries, we got there just as the race was starting and couldn't even move at first from all the people. It was wonderful to see so many families out in the rain walking and running for the Food Bank and LDS Humanitarian fund. We wore our elf hats, and that made it easy to find each other.
This was Thomas's first Thanksgiving, he had never seen a whole turkey cooked. Notice his "Totally Hot" shirt from the race! He liked all the food.

Every year we make a ginger bread house. I gave Casey and Thomas the assignment this year. Thomas wants to be an architect, so this was right up his alley. Courtney and I spent the day decorating the entire house. We now have lights and Christmas trees in every room. We love Christmas!
They worked hard on their house, and I forgot to take a picture of the finished product. I will take one for next week of their We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



No comments: