Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girl Trip so......WICKED!

Okay, so last summer at my company party I won a 3-night hotel stay in Burbank,Ca. Courtney was with me when I won it and had immediate plans, she said "Mom, you can take me to WICKED for my birthday". Saturday was Courtneys' 20th Birthday, and yes, we went to WICKED in L.A.
Courtney and Mom at WICKED! Courtney was one happy gal!Happy or WICKED Courtney!
We were able to have Aunt Teresa and Nicole meet us for dinner and join us at the play. Thanks guys for taking time from your busy lives come and play with us! It was great to see both of you.
Pinch me Mom, I can't believe we get to go to Ellen! Courtney tried for over a month to get tickets to a taping of the "Ellen" show before we went to California. Our hotel was only down the street from the Warner Bros. Studio, so we were driving down the street and decided since we couldn't get tickets to just stop by and shop at the store. We pulled into the parking garage and noticed a line and a big sign that said "Ellen". The security guard stopped us and I asked if we could try and get standby passes for the show. He said sure, gave us a parking pass and told us were to go. Long story short, we somehow got to go to a taping of "Ellen" and even won a DVD of WALL E, and danced with the "Thunder Down Under"!
Courtney with Elvis on the Hollywood walk of fame!

Courtney and Mom with our friend MICKEY!

Courtney at Chiness Groman Theather and Arnold Schwarzengger hand prints. Later we went and got a pedicure for only $12.00. We shopped the L.A. Garment District and found a shoe store going out of business. It was the best GIRLS TRIP ever! Who wants to join us next year?????

4 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

Me, Me, pick me! I haven't missed Ca in a long time but that post sure did the trick! Sounds like it was a blast. I take it Wicked is one of the must-see shows? Looks like the weather played nice too. Happy Birthday, Court, glad you had so much fun! we love ya

Jill said...

Oh Man!! I love Ellen!! That would have been a fun trip!! We would go next time, invite us!

tatum said...

i am so jealous! i want to see wicked so bad!

Austin and Abrielle said...

I wasn't invited. And am feeling as left out as Kandace.