Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just for kicks....more pictures from Elder Leavitt

Elder Leavitt sent these pictures home last week. There are some fun ones. It made me think of when my brother David went on his mission to Argentina, we would only hear from him about once a month and maybe every six months get a picture or two. I think we are soo lucky to be able to hear from Cameron every week, and get so many pictures of what he us doing every couple of weeks. Enjoy the pictures, and Elder Leavitt...keep them coming for us to enjoy! I guess this is the entrance to the cave they went to.
Elder Leavitt on a cool bridge by the cave.
At the cave....you can totally tell his mother did not dress him. Where are his hiking shoes????
Okay....a face that makes Mom SMILE! I Love this picture!
I guess he had to do some push-ups to get ready for his next picture.....
Wow....such BIG Muscles! He sure is getting stronger, he didn't use to hold up boulders with a single hand!
I am sure that he is selling the GOSPEL! I tried the number...but no one answered. They must be soo busy with this new sign, the calls are rolling in!
A handsome group of young men. Not sure if this is his branch or what.
Elder Leavitt having fun with the kids again. I looked at the old tire for a while and thought that this little boy probably spends hours having great enjoyment with it, I loved that thought!
Elder Leavitt said this is a road they walk down everyday. Such a beautiful sight!
And this last one is Elder Leavitt crashing on his bed after a long day. He is so blessed to have a bed. We know he is working hard, and also having a little fun. We are so lucky to have such great kids. Hopefully Courtney will be able to send some pictures home soon. I do post her email weekly on her blog, check it out if you haven't read her emails! Have a great week everyone! :)

No comments: