Friday, December 24, 2010

Vegas Baby!

Hard to believe that it has already been two weeks since week drove to Las Vegas for Lexi's wedding and Cheryl's surprise party. It was wonderful to be back in Vegas for a couple of days and warm up. Here are the pictures from our Vegas trip. Mr. and Mrs. Elvis Ramirez!
We snapped a few pictures outside the temple while we were waiting for the happy couple to come out.
Me, Life size Bridget and Tasha, my other girls!
All my girls! (Courtney is missing) Lexi's looked soo beautiful and happy. Such a wonderful day and so glad we could be there to share it with her.
More of Tasha and Bridget outside the temple.
Enjoying the SUN!!! We loved being able to warm up. After all the wedding festivities, we ran back to Grandpa Leavitt's house and changed to go to Auntie Cheryl's Surprise party. But Auntie Cheryl was at Grandpa's house when we got there. She wanted to see us for a minute. We had told her we were going to be busy all day with wedding stuff. Which wasn't a lie, we just didn't go to the reception so we could go to Cheryl's surprise party.
This is me with one of my cute "Great Nephew's" Luke. We have been so busy we haven't been able to get to Vegas to meet this cutie. He came right to me and hung out with me until his Granny Cheryl arrived.
Brother's....hanging out waiting for Cheryl to arrive so they could "SURPRISE" her!
Kandace and Derek with Auntie Cheryl. She thought she was picking up Ashley and Jon to go to dinner, she walked in and we all yelled "SURPRISE", I think she was totally surprised to see all of us.
Steve and his sister Cheryl, the birthday girl.
Cheryl with her brothers Carlin, Steve and Tyler and daughter Ashley. Ashley made us all a fabulous dinner and Austin brought a "nothing but Bundt" cake. Such a fun night with family! We left directly from the party to board our plane for our cruise. Hang tight...I will try and get these pictures posted next. I hate being so behind on my blogging.

No comments: