Monday, October 18, 2010

Strides Against Breast Cancer

Saturday October 9th Courtney and I ran our last race together for the next year and a half. We ran the "Strides Against Breast Cancer". JetBlue was an offical sponsor, so we were there with a couple hundred great JetBlue friends and family. It was the perfect day for a race, a little on the cool side, but that just makes me want to run faster! Here we are at the start of the race. over 90% of the people walk the race since it isn't timed. Courtney and I started walking with all my friends, but I just couldn't do it, I had to run.
Jan Pack, our fellow supervisor and Breast Cancer survivor Terry Healy and me before the race.
Courtney and me after the race. I am soo glad that she was a good sport and hung out with me. After the race we had to go up to the Festival of Trees open house, then to the JetBlue Craft Fair. She leaves to the MTC in two days, I will miss having her come with me to all my crazy adventures. At least Cameron only has another year before he gets home. Kandace is on call for now. :)

No comments: