Monday, April 5, 2010

Michale Buble...I have the best Husband ever!!!

Okay, so for Christmas my wonderful husband totally surprised me with tickets to see
"Michael Buble" in March. I just mentioned that I had checked on tickets and they were too expensive. So needless to say, I was totally surprised by the tickets. I was one "Happy" Gal!
Yep, the concert got here way too fast, and went by even faster. You should be able to tell by my crazy "Non-Stop" smile how excited I was!
My wonderful husband not only got me tickets, but sat through the concert with me, I did have several friend offer to take his place if he became too ill to attend. Did I mention how amazing my man is?
This is the group that started the concert. "Naturally 7" They were absolutly amazing. They not only sang in accapella, but used their voices for the percussion, Drums, guitar, bass, microphone, ect. They reminded me alot of what Cameron and his accapella buddies could do. They will all have to get back together after their missions and see if they can pull this off.
Finally, the moment I had waited months to hear "Cry me a River", the first song of the night.....screaming of girls...."I love you Michael"......Steve was thinking about making an early exit.
Michael braved the crowd and came out and stood on a platform right by where we were sitting. He sang my all time favorite, right there in front of me..."HOME" The crowd went crazy, screaming girls everywhere swormed in. I kinda felt sorry for him being boxed in by all the crazy fans. Luckily his body guard helped clear a path to get back on stage.
"Crazy Love" and "Just Haven't Met you Yet", oh man, was this just a dream? Heck no, it was just a little bit of heaven for me.
"Everything ", ahhh. this was eveyrthing I could every dream of. I could have sat there all night and listened to every song he has ever sang. Sadly for him, this was only stop nine of his 309 city tour for the year. Poor Guy will be exhusted by the end of the year.
Good thing MIchael came back to give us an Enocore and release the confetti on the crowd. The crowd went crazy again as he sang "Me and Mrs. Jones" He was such a down to earth guy. He acknowledged that he knew the tickets were expensive and that there are tough economic times, and many had to save to be there. Nice to know that he appreciates us little guys out there. Okay, so this is how wonderful my hubby is, he even bought me this cute shirt to remember the night. I just had to share. Thanks Steve for a fun night I will never forget!
Okay, I have the best hubby ever!
Enjoy my clips of the concert!






4 comments:

tatum said...

awe...that looks so fun! glad you guys got a night out! =)

cathy haupt said...

Indeed you do have a special husband; glad you know that! I am happy you had a great time; but I have not clue who he is-is there a generation gap or what!
Love, Mom

Ashley said...

So glad you had a fun night!! Love the pics

Chiara said...

So....SO SO SO SO JEALOUS!! How fun!