Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fall Family Pictures

Okay, now you can really see how lazy I have been at getting my blogging in. Last October before Cameron left on his mission we had one of Kandace's amazing friends take some family pictures for us. She did a fabulous job, Thanks Jessie! The following pictures are literally just a handful of the over 200 pictures she took of us that day.

The whole family. The family picture on this blog is our favorite, but here are a few more.
My handsome hubby and me. Together 26 years and we haven't changed a bit...right!
Casey and Tinke, great picture!
A funny story, she forgot to take Cameron's picture, and she called and met us at Gardener Village the Monday before he left and she took this great picture.
Happy Cute Courtney!
Kandace looking...Woooo Whooo! Beautiful picture.
Handsome Casey!
Me and my girls, isn't this a nice picture! But.......
It came after this silly picture. She caught everything on picture. Don't even ask what the girls are doing behind my back.
She even noticed Courtney's loud socks and snapped a picture!
I love this picture of Steve and the boys.
Like I said, she snapped everything, I am sure Cameron is comparing who's waist is smaller....
I love this picture of Steve and his girls.
And me and my two handsome boys.
The day we went back to take Cameron's picture she offered to do his missionary pictures.
She took over 60 pictures of just Elder Leavitt in his suit. So after a while I couldn't stand it and jumped in the picture and she snapped a few of just me and my Cam. I love these pictures.
And this is my favorite that day, my kiss and hug to last me for the next two years. We had a great time taking our family pictures, even though I got alot of grumbling about what to wear and why do we have to go to Gardner Village when it is soo crowded, these pictures were worth it. Thanks again to Jessie for putting up with us and taking so many great pictures!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love your pictures! So cute, you guys all look great. :)