Thursday, May 28, 2009

Cameron got his Mission Call

Okay, so last night we got a call around 10 pm from one of the Stake Presidency to see if we had any exciting news to share. Ah, no, unles he was talking about the two gophers we caught, bringing the gopher total to 10. So he let us know that we might have some today. Sure enough, today when we got the mail, there was Cameron's Mission call.Here is Cameron getting the mail.Doesn't he look a little scared and excited???
Cameron thinking about where he will be going?????? We all met at 7 PM for the offical envelope opening. Watch the video below to find out where Cameron will be going! No one had guessed, so it was a surprise for all of us.

8 comments:

Torrie and the girls said...

CONGRATS Cameron, we are SOOO excited for you! My grandparents went there on a service mission and LOVED it! hope you're ready for wet, hot, and sticky because that's the name of the game. good luck and we love you!

Levi H. said...

Wow! Tagolig will be awesome! What does uncle Jim say about it?

Ashley said...

How cool!!! Congrats Cam!

Jill said...

Man...I am totally bummed..I so thought I ws going to call it..but that is cool, my neice married a guy that served there..I will ask him what mission!!

Marci said...

Cameron! I am so excited for you! It sounds like a great call, for sure. You are going to be one heck of a missionary!! Congratulations!!!!

Don and Kelley said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congrats!

Lisa said...

Cameron, Congratulations, are you really old enough to go on a mission, I can't believe how fast time flies. Great decision to go on a mission, the people of the Philippines will be lucky to have you.

Your old scoutmaster, Jared Perry

Celeste Jugler said...

I was sooo excited when Kandace called me and told me. Phillipines!! woo hoo, so crazy!