Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cameron...A Missionary????


Okay, so last week I am on my way to Parent Teacher Conferences with Cameron when he say's "By the way Mom, next week is Missionary week in Seminary, so I am getting my hair cut"

my reply " I love Missionary Week!" "When do you want to go to Michelle's for your hair cut?" As you can tell from this picture, taken last month, he diffinitely needs a hair cut. He hasn't had it cut since Auntie Cheryl cut it last October. So today at 3:30PM, he is going to have his "Missionary Haircut". Believe me, I will have my camera on! He told me this is his last haircut until he goes on his mission in August. We'll put an update on as soon as he is done today! Personally, I love his hair shorter, but that is the Mom speaking.
P.S. Parent Teacher Conferences were boring, everyone said the same thing, he's a great kid and getting an "A". How hard is it to fail Gourmet cooking and Shop Auto Classes. Just kidding, he is doing great in his college credit classes too. And Thomas is doing a great job too! This was my last time to go to Parent Teacher Conferences, darn, I will soo miss them....NOT!

No comments: