Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another week at the Leavitts


Sunday we were able to go for our fall leaves drive. It was a bit chilly, since it did snow in the mountains Saturday night. This picture was taken at the Sundance ski resort. The leaves were beautiful with the snow on the mountain.


Fall leaves at Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon
Friday Thomas ran his first and last cross country race. He ran a 5K in 20 minutes, if only I was 16 again. I about froze just watching, and I had all my clothes on! He did a great job and represented the Beetdiggers well! Too bad we didn't have his paper work done sooner.
Saturday morning my friends Jill, Nicole and I participated in the "Strides against Breast Cancer" we went 4.2 miles. I ran, because I am trying to work up to running 6.5 miles. After the race, I froze, because the sweat on my back was soo cold. I had to come home and sit in the HOT Jacuzzi to warm my bones up. Another fun week and next week we are heading down south to check out Zions, Bryces Canyon and go 4-wheeling. Here's to good times, good friends and a great life!



1 comment:

Torrie and the girls said...

I AM MISSING THE MOUNTAINS!!!!! As much as I LOVE the color out here, i really do miss the mountains and seeing the horizon, But more importantly we miss you guys! I will cry when I realize its the night of the halloween party, Thanks so much for taking care of us and being so supportive. You're amazing Aunt Karen and fam...